My name is Dave Mabe and I’m the CIO of Trade-Ideas, a company that helps people make more money in the stock market.
I ride my bike, run through the woods, help Joan coach XC and Track at Chapel Hill High, trade the stock market, and do software development.
I live in and love Carrboro but don’t buy all my groceries at Weaver Street (gasp!). I mostly ride a bike everywhere I need to go mostly because I’m cheap and it’s fun.
I also write a lot about trading the stock market, something I take very seriously. Here are my best posts on trading:
- How I Trade Gaps
- My Favorite Trading Strategy Indicators
- Can Traders Learn *Anything* from Poker?
- SPY since 2000 – Overnight vs. Intraday
- How to Trade when the Entire Market is Moving
- My Approach to Trading with Bigger Size
- An Optimistic Take on a Common and Notoriously Frustrating Trading Occurrence
I’m active on Twitter, so feel free to send me a DM.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.