My name is Dave Mabe and I’m the CIO of Trade-Ideas, a company that helps people make more money in the stock market.
I ride my bike, run through the woods, help Joan coach XC and Track at Chapel Hill High, trade the stock market, and do software development.
I live in and love Carrboro but don’t buy all my groceries at Weaver Street (gasp!). I’m currently the chair of the Greenways Commission for the Town of Carrboro.
I mostly ride a bike everywhere I need to go mostly because I’m cheap and it’s fun.
Posts on Trading
I also write a lot about trading the stock market, something I take very seriously. Here are my best posts on trading:
- How I Trade Gaps
- Can Traders Learn *Anything* from Poker?
- SPY since 2000 – Overnight vs. Intraday
- How to Trade when the Entire Market is Moving
- My Approach to Trading with Bigger Size
- An Optimistic Take on a Common and Notoriously Frustrating Trading Occurrence
Other Popular Posts
Here’s a list of the non-trading posts on this site by page views.
- Do we overvalue bike lanes?
- Commuting by bicycle is – down?
- A Better Way to Visualize XC Team Results
- The XC Coaching Timer App I Created
- My Cheap, Delicious, Homemade Energy Drink
I’m active on Twitter, so feel free to send me a DM.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.